Saturday, June 14, 2008

Two n half hours of pure fun!

My 6th sem exams didn’t go too well. Had it been any regular sem I would be spending the vacation worrying about my results. But now, that I have been placed in two companies, the sems are not a matter of concern, and I am completely relaxed. And this is what has made this summer vacation really enjoyable. Along with the relaxed mood what make the vacations more fun are my Java classes. 9am to 11:30 am. This is the best part of the day. Well before anyone starts drawing conclusions, I must mention that I don’t like studying. But studies can be fun when one belongs to a gang of six naughty girls,who are great examples of time-sharing systems!! Yes, whenever we get a minute or two between the lectures, our processors don’t remain idle. Rather they are devoted to complete our pending conversations! The regular fights with the boys for front seats and the conspiracies against them to occupy better seats, instills a feeling of adventure and excitement the moment one enters through the classroom door. If these reasons are not enough to make the lectures worth attending, then I must mention that we have a smart, charming and good-looking teacher! All this goes on upto 11am. This is when the class ends and the real ‘masti’ begins…Hurrying out of the class to sit under the shades of a tree enjoying the fiery orange blossoms of the gulmohur tree and chit-chatting with friends is what makes the next 9am much awaited!

3 comments:

Ananya said...

Hey thnx Prajna 4 ur lovely comments abt our frndz.
Must say 1 of dem is nt as naughty as others n dats me!!:-)
I can't b Coz I spend most of d time yawning in d class!!
hehehe

Anonymous said...

sounds like you got a quad core processor:)anyways good one abour vacation...i wish i were in a vacation:):)

< mainframe > said...

watch out !! somethings in the world are pretty deceiving. With slowdown in the IT market, Most company will probably not honour the offers they have rolled out in the campus. So gear up and get serious in the Java class it would help in a rainy day. Enjoy your vacation.