Monday, July 7, 2008

Truly Ananya!!

Ananya, I am soooooooo sorry for writing this despite your pleadings for not writing, despite your endeavor to bribe me with chocolates!! Sweetie, your maneuvers failed :). I realized that these seminars and projects are going to demand so much of my time that I won’t be able to write this post later, so writing it today(sorry for that too). And I am sure you must be fuming now and must be feeling that I am a devil. Well, I am a devil, I agree, but a sweet devil, as you’ll soon realize :). Bahut ho gaya sorry-worry! Now let’s come to the point…So honey, do u remember the first time we pulled your leg? Remember, you were singing “machhar hoon main, louie mera naam” and Shreya and I started calling you Louie!

Guys, Ananya is my best friend. Ananya means unique and Ananya’s uniqueness is marked by her ability to turn out to be a comedienne without her realizing that she has said or done something droll. Nevertheless, we all friends have a big role in making her the “clown of the class”, whether it’s Chandan capturing her ‘bhashans’(speech)in his mobile phone and then playing them for everyone to see. Believe me, it’s really funny; it’s even funnier to watch Ananya chasing Chandan to delete those videos. Or when Abhishek sings the rap song ‘Piku Piku Piku…’(Piku is Ananya’s pet name) accompanied by dance steps borrowed from Darsheel Safari(Taare Zameen Par). Once we asked Ananya to walk up to the college bus and stand there. When she reached the place and saw us laughing like hell, very innocently she came to us and asked us what the matter was. Her reactions were worth seeing when we told her that the color combination of her dress was exactly same as that of the college bus J:)and burst out laughing.Ananya is also called ‘AB’. These are not her initials. There are two reasons for calling her AB. First she is a die hard fan of Abhishek Bachchan. Second she is very fond of playing Bingo. Confused?? Well AB stands for Ananya Bingo!! The best examples of the pranks played on Ananya are her notebooks. They enclose innumerable ‘masterpiece’ pen arts by her best friend(that’s me). This is all I can recall now, but soon I would be writing a sequel to this post :)(Ananya is going to kill me for this).

Hey! Ananya, actually you shouldn’t be pissed… Even you are a prankster. You haven’t forgotten the day I was caught laughing by Micro processor mam when she was extremely annoyed and the whole class was enjoying a sound scolding session, have you? And if you remember this then I am sure you even remember that it was you who had whispered something humorous and that made me giggle….

Certainly, by this time you must be giving a surreptitious smile, aren,t you? Imagine when you’ll join Infy and read this post won’t you be reminded of these wonderful days and won’t they make you feel nostalgic? So, now don’t you agree that I am a sweet devil? And you promised me a chocolate if I didn’t write this post. But now I deserve a Celebrations pack for all the effort I have put into this one.(I wrote it by candle light as current went away!). Tomorrow I won’t wear heels because I am sure you’ll be chasing me with a stick in your hand. :-)

No comments: